Leela Leela

I never even noticed Bender's cameo in the picture until this video showed you drawing him in it! :O

Elsa (Frozen) Speedpaint Elsa (Frozen) Speedpaint

Excellent as always, Shad! Probably a major n00bie question, but what's the programme you're using to draw this?

TheShadling responds:

Thanks man, I use Paint Tool Sai and Photoshop CS5 in this.

PSA About Homophobia PSA About Homophobia

Love stinks

Haha, love that film.

Joan and Mark Joan and Mark

I like how...

You chucked pretty much every bug in there...spider, mantis, ant, harvestman/daddy long legs (eww), lady bird, etc...XD

Jerry 2 Jerry 2

Well,

at least Jerry grew a pair in the process of ranting in this flash!

Everyone Poops Everyone Poops

Feeling nostalgic

When I watch this...just too damn short though :(

Safety At work. Safety At work.

as i always say...

small things lead to BIG problems. (muhahahaha)

MW2 Commando Cartoon. MW2 Commando Cartoon.

That was spot on

FU IW. It was music to my ears when I heard they got fired by Activision from ever making another CoD. Now all we need is a sequel, but with a OMA+Danger Close+Plus n00b t00bs+Claymores+High power killstreaks instead of Commando and Painkiller. Observe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSCrN eCHBc&ob=av3e

Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

Not that impressive.

Just a few overrated sprites dubbed over with L4D stuff. The sprites are the only reason this even got a score above 3.00, as well as a flurry of 10 reviews.

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Brilliant

I've been anticipating MW2's "We Hate" ever since I saw the ones for 4 and W@W, and also since I've been playing it a lot lately and have experienced every rusty nail in the game which you hammered on the head in this Flash. (Akimbo 1887s could snipe before the 1.07 patch, lag is as bad as in Gears 2 thanks to lack of dedicated servers meaning it has to pick a new host every fuckin' game, Commando is as bad as Halo's sword...worse in fact since you fly with the sword, you teleport with the commando knife, and last but not least, boosters!)

Masterpiece. 10'd, 5'd and fav'd. :D